Cooking for you Like Family
- We will be available for weekday lunch catering orders Tuesday through Friday 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Weekday lunch catering – minimum of 24 hour notice. If we are not open or available to answer when calling, send an email with request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We provide box style and family style catering. Minimum $150 order for delivery on box and buffet style. Buffet style catering starts at $12.95 per person. $9.95 starting delivery fee on all eligible deliveries.
- Boxed and family style catering also offered by appointment other than 11 to 1 Tuesday through Friday, with a minimum of 72 hour notice.
- If we are able to take a last minute order and fulfill it, there is a 15% rush order fee that will be applied to the order total. Last minute orders are received any time after 5:00 p.m. the day prior to lunch catering and less than 71 hours on all appointment catering.
- Our Shoppe Menu is what we offer for our boxed lunch and dinner catering. All boxed catering will come with cutlery and complimentary mints.
- Buffet Style Catering also is what we offer on our Shoppe Menu plus Seasonal Catering Menu Options (see below menu also noted on inquiry link).We do not provide full service catering, but can provide the warmers at an additional cost.
- * Please complete the link below for boxed and buffet style catering inquiries. icing on buffet style catering provided with inquiry (and include a link).
- Pharmaceutical Lunches – we provide special menu and pricing on all boxed and family style lunches.
Holiday Family Meals
Serves approximately 8 – 10
Flame-Grilled Turkey Meatballs
The holiday meal package will come with 3 dozen Flame-Grilled Turkey Meatballs, rolls and butter. Pricing on vegetable additions the same*
Smoked Veggie Stuffing
Roasted Garlic Sweet Potato
Country Italian Green Beans
Sauteed Baby Greens topped with Feta
(*Additional sides $19.95 per half pan side)
Catered Box Lunches
Starting at $13.25 and includes individually packaged lunch, baked garlic bread, salad and dressing or hot side, bottled or canned drink with straw, cutlery, parmesan and crushed red pepper packet and mints!
The Black Italian takes pride in the ingredients that we use. We do not sacrifice the quality of our dishes for lesser quality ingredients. On occasion, we may have to wait on our vendors if their supplies are low. This may lead to limited menu availability and pricing changes in some cases.